Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Ian contemporary adjustable barstool features a sleek column base design and 360 degree swivel seat, providing you with both durability and mobility while seated. The stylish Ian is made of Black Powder Coated finish steel complimented by dependable Poplar wood. This impressive combination assures longevity without compromising on aesthetic quality. The Ian's tall back offers exceptional lumbar support while the added footrest at the base of the stool provides excellent balance. The convenient lever at the base of the Ian allows for easy height adjustment, transforming the stool from 26 inch counter to 30 inch bar height in seconds. An excellent choice for the modern home, the Ian's practical engineering allows it to function in both the kitchen or the home bar setting. The stylish Ian is available with a Black Faux Leather upholstered seat. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Soft faux leather upholstered seat is padded with comfortable foam
- Beautiful column frame keeps with the contemporary design sentiments
- Metal frame is built for longevity, giving you years of enjoyment
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Features an easy to use adjustable height mechanism
- Footrest provides excellent leg support while serving as a beautiful accent
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 19"D x 34.5-43"H SH: 23.5-32"
||34.5-43" H x 20" W x 19" D
||16.00" H x 20.00" W x 22.00" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Black Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.