Description The Jocelyn Mid-Century Dining Accent Chair with Metal Legs is a perfect addition to any modern or contemporary home. It's open back adds to it's unique design and also allows for easy movement. Mix and match the colors and create a totally new dining ensemble or use around the house as accent chairs. The Jocelyn is available in your choice of Gray fabric with black legs, black or Gray fabric with gold legs.
Included: 1 Dining Accent Chair
Seat Material: Polyester
Frame Material: Metal
Seat Height: 18"
Colors: Gray with Black Legs, Black or Gray with Gold Legs
Assembly Required: Yes
NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Comes with standard 1-year limited warranty
- Fabric upholstered seat and back design provide padded user support, assuring a relaxing experience
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- NOTE: Wood/Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- An ideal dining room choice, but practical enough to serve well in just about any room of the house
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 22"D x 30.5"H SH: 18"
||20"W x 22"D x 30.5"H
||24" H x 20.5" W x 17" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gold Steel, Fabric, Plywood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.