The Armen Living Jayden contemporary swivel barstool is an absolutely marvelous piece of modern furniture that is certain to enhance the beauty of your household. The stylish Jayden's sleek Black Brush wood frame, most prominently visible on the barstool's elegantly curved back, is exceptionally durable. The straight legs of the stool feature a convenient Black Powder Coat finished ring footrest that acts as both a stylistic accent and offers excellent user support. The stool's 360 degree swivel seat allows for a wide range of movement while the foam padded, Grey Faux Leather seat serves as an excellent cushion. The wonderful Jayden is available in 2 industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Stylish seat with unique panel back design features 360 degree swivel action for maximum user mobility
- Jayden Contemporary Swivel Barstool in Black Brush Wood with Black Powder Coated Finish and Grey Faux Leather
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19,5"D x 35"H SH: 26"
- Convenient footrest and foam padded seat provide enhanced user support
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
||35"H x 19"W x 19.5"D
||29"H x 19"W x 20"D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Black Steel,Faux Leather,Plywood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.