The Armen Living Lucy Modern Velvet Set of 2 Metal Dining Room Chairs is a great addition to your beautiful home. The Lucy chairs the perfect chairs to bring into your living space, featuring a minimalist metal frame and smooth, soft, and silky velvet upholstery. The materials used to craft the Lucy are the highest quality - creating a seating option that can endure everyday wear and tear and give you years of enjoyment. The legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent sliding on or scratching floors. The neutral color scheme makes it a versatile chair to fit into any home decor.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The Lucy comes in a set of two chairs, giving you the option to mix and match around the house or place them both together!
- The soft velvet upholstery of this chair makes a wonderful addition to this already amazing chair. Not only does it enhance the appearance of the Nara, the velvet upholstery also creates an absolutely divine user experience with its incredibly soft textur
- This chair provides stability with its strong metal 4-leg base, giving you a stable foundation that will always offer optimal comfort. In addition, this chair has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- These expertly crafted dining chairs with premium densely padded foam, fabric upholstery, and metal legs with non-marking caps all combining to make your life more comfortable.
||33.86" H x 18.90" W x 22.44" D
||37"W x 22"D x 20"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black full Matt Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.