Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Legacy contemporary adjustable barstool is an expertly crafted piece of furniture that can serve as a perfect addition to any modern living space. The handy gas lift mechanism allows for a great degree of versatility, while the faux leather back and plush cushion endow this barstool with comfort and elegance. Featuring a stylish brushed stainless steel frame, the Legacy is sure to maintain its durability for many years to come. The Legacy is available in two stylish options: Grey or White faux leather. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Product Dimensions: 15,5"W x 18"D x 35-43.5"H SH: 24-32.5"
- Features adjustable lift mechanism and 360 degree swivel function
- Square foam padded seat is complemented by an added footrest.
- Unique tall back design assures comfort without compromising on modern aesthetic quality
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Weight Capacity: 397
||17"W x 22"D x 35-44"H
||18.5" H x 19" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||68% Vinyl, 2% Polyurethane, 30% Fiber
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.