Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Lola contemporary barstool is a practical, yet stylish piece for both comfort and aesthetic pleasure. The armless, lightweight design allows for easy room to room carrying. The Lola's durable matte black exterior finds good company with the barstool's sleek Grey Faux Leather upholstered seat and back. The Lola's legs are tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors. A foam padded, high back design, the Lola offers optimal lumbar support without compromising on the stool's contemporary appearance. Available in 2 industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Tall back design offers excellent lumbar support without compromising on the stool's beautiful appearance
- Armless, lightweight design allows for easy room to room carrying
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 18"D x 46"H SH: 30"
- Comfortable foam-padded seats keep you relaxed all-day long
- Metal structure design for sturdiness and durability
- Ideal for your kitchen and dining, as well as commercial setting
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
||23"W x 18.5"D x 46"H
||22" H x 20" W x 29" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.