Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Lotus contemporary armless barstool features a unique aesthetic that is certain to work well in any contemporary household. A beautiful geometric back provides excellent lumbar support while serving as a stylish contemporary accent. The Lotus' durable stainless steel finish metal frame is accompanied beautifully by its Grey faux leather seat. 360 degree swivel action and added footrest provide both a wide range of motion and stability while seated. Available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Thick cushion is padded with plump foam, assuring relaxation without compromising on style
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 18"D x 42"H SH: 26"
- Metal structure design for sturdiness and durability
- The convenient footrest, constructed of durable metal provide exceptional support and stability
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Ideal for your kitchen and dining room, as well as commercial settings
- Beautiful geometric back provides excellent lumbar support while serving as a stylish contemporary accent
||21"W x 18"D x 42"H
||22" H x 20" W x 25" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.