Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Madrid armless barstool features a unique aesthetic that is certain to work well in any modern household. The Madrid's durable brushed stainless steel frame is accompanied beautifully by its black faux leather seat and back. The upholstered low back is rounded, providing the user with exceptional support while the 360 degree swivel seat allows for enhanced mobility. The Madrid's contemporary straight leg design endows the barstool with a chic quality that is further accented by the inclusion of a round footrest. The Madrid's legs are tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors. The beautiful Madrid is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Seat Height: 26" Seat Width: 17" Seat Depth: 17" Back Height 9" Arm Height: 8.5" Leg Height: 22"
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 21"D x 34.5"H SH: 26"
- Available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height
- 360 degree swivel seat allows for enhanced mobility
- Weight Capacity: 250
- Round foot rest adds a nice stylistic accent while balancing the barstool
||20"W x 21"D x 34.5"H
||26" H x 21" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.