Description The Armen Living Malibu contemporary adjustable barstool is an ideal addition to the modern kitchen or bar. This beautiful gas lift barstool features a swivel seat set upon a sleek chrome metal column. The column comes complete with a footrest for added comfort, while the seat and back are padded with faux leather upholstery and accented by a walnut veneer shell. This wonderful combination of materials endows the Malibu with beauty without detracting from the barstool's exceptional degree of comfort. An excellent addition to the home, the sleek Malibu barstool is available in black and cream, as well as dark oak and walnut finish. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Adjusts from counter to bar height with use of hydraulic lever
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 21"D x 34-43"H SH: 24-33"
- Features beautiful walnut veneer finish and a clean chrome base
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- The strong metal frame assures longevity from a dependable design
- Great for modern and contemporary living spaces and will update the decor in any room
||19"W x 21"D x 34-43"H
||21"W x 21"D x 18"H
|Quantity in Box
||Cream Faux Leather
||Chrome Metal, Walnut Vaneer, Leatherette
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.