Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Michele adjustable barstool will impress your guests with its elegant contemporary design and practicality. This barstool features appealing modern style with sleek lines and soft shapes. This stool has a comfortable seat upholstered in White Faux Leather. A sturdy brushed stainless steel frame and base are stable and bring the perfect sense of balance and functionality. There is a comfortable foot rest; you can adjust the height according to your preference. The Michele modern barstool will add a touch of distinction and elegance to your home bar or dining room with its ultra modern design, clean lines and stylish shapes. Available in your choice of White or Grey Faux Leather with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish or Grey Faux Leather with Black Powder Coated Finish. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Unique tall back design assures comfort without compromising on modern aesthetic quality
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Available in your choice of White or Grey Faux Leather with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish or Grey Faux Leather with Black Powder Coated Finish
- Square foam padded seat is complemented by an added footrest.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Features adjustable lift mechanism and 360 degree swivel function
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 22"D x 35-44"H SH: 25-34"
||17"W x 22"D x 35-44"H
||33" H x 22" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||White Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||68% Vinyl, 2% Polyurethane, 30% Fiber
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.