Description The Michele Swivel Adjustable Height Grey Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar Stool from Armen Living easily incorporates into any home or apartment. The Michele frees you of any visual constriction with the 360-degree swivel motion, helping to keep you engaged with your guests at parties and gatherings. The cushion is comprised of high-density foam that is wrapped with soft faux leather upholstery. Armless design and the adjustable seat height function makes the Michele easy to pull up to any kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar. The clean lines create a modern silhouette that makes for a standout piece of furniture! The opening in the seat back is ideal for easy breathable seating and easy movement. High quality materials and durable design make for a stool that will last for many years to come. The Michele kitchen stool is available in a brushed stainless-steel finish with white or grey faux leather upholstery or a matte black metal finish with grey faux leather upholstery.
- Features adjustable lift mechanism and 360 degree swivel function
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Square foam padded seat is complemented by an added footrest.
- Available in your choice of White or Grey Faux Leather with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish or Grey Faux Leather with Black Powder Coated Finish
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 22"D x 35-44"H SH: 25-34"
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Unique tall back design assures comfort without compromising on modern aesthetic quality
||17"W x 22"D x 35-44"H
||33" H x 22" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||White Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||68% Vinyl, 2% Polyurethane, 30% Fiber
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.