DescriptionThe Armen Living Memphis modern dining accent char is a wonderful addition to the contemporary kitchen, dining or living room setting. This contemporary style dining chair features soft diamond stitched velvet upholstery, making this chair a truly unique and stylish piece. The style and sophistication of this contemporary piece is sure to impress. The sturdy straight leg design enhances the support and durability of this exquisite chair. The Memphis even comes with floor protectors to ensure stability and minimize the risk of floor scratches. The thick cushioned seat and back is ideal for posture alignment and an unmatched support for days on end. The foundation of the product is supported by antique brass metal for a chic and stylish aesthetic without comprising practicality and functionality of this item. This product ships in one box with easy and quick set up. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship and the integrity of our product by offer 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. The Memphis is available in Gray and blue and pink velvet.
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting, or any living space in your home
- The Memphis is available in blue, gray, and pink velvet color options
- Modern Contemporary Memphis Velvet Dining Accent Chairs -Set of 2
- Plush velvet upholstered seat and back is accented by a sturdy antique brass metal legs
- Thick cushioned seat and back provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- The Memphis velvet back features elegant diamond stitching
- High cushioned back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- This item ships in one box, quick and easy to assemble
||20.00"W x 23.00"D x 35.00"H
||25.60" H x 33.50" W x 33.50" D
|Quantity in Box
||Velvet, Wood, Metal
||Metal Antique Brass
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.