The Armen Living Mona contemporary swivel barstool features a characteristically modern straight leg design and stylish bucket seat for optimal comfort. The Mona's beautiful frame is constructed from elegant Black Brush wood and complimented by the inclusion of a convenient Black Powder Coat finished ring footrest. The aforementioned bucket seat of the Mona features foam padding and sleek Grey Faux Leather upholstery. The stool's low back offers exceptional lumbar support while the 360 degree swivel action allows for optimal user mobility while seated. The impressive Mona barstool is available in 2 industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Also available in walnut wood finish with a chrome finished footrest. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height
- Added footrest provides user support while floor protector tipped legs assure that the stool will not damage the floor when moved
- Product Dimensions: 20,5"W x 19,5"D x 37,5"H SH: 26"
- Unique bucket seat design features foam padding and sleek faux leather upholstery
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mona Contemporary Swivel Barstool in Black Brush Wood with Black Powder Coated Finish and Grey Faux Leather
||37.5" H x 20.5" W x 19.5" D
||29" H x 24" W x 22" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Black Steel,Faux Leather,Plywood
||Black Brush Wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.