Add a hint of exuberance with the Margot Dark Grey Rhine Top with Black Metal Dining Table from Armen Living. Modern in style, this table is perfect for dinner with your family or entertaining friends or relatives. The Margot was built with sturdiness in mind - featuring durable materials that will not fault from everyday wear and tear. This table is deep, wide, and strong - allowing you to seat a large family or group of guests. The wide base is on full display, capable of grabbing anyone's attention from far away. Available in your color choice of a light grey or dark grey tabletop. Pair it with any of the dining chairs from any of our collections at Armen Living.
- Ideal for the breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to six people.
- This dining room table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - wipe with a cloth and you're done!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The heavy-duty black powder-coated metal legs with a solid and strong tabletop, which is crafted to be extra stable and sturdy, giving you years of enjoyment!
||63.00" W x 36.00" D x 30.00" H
||38.00" W x 66.00" D x 4" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||31.00" W x 30.00" D x 14" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Dark Gray Melamine top
||Black matte powder coating Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.