Sleek, simple, modern: The Marc Modern Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar and Counter Stool makes for a handsome addition to your home bar or kitchen island. Angular metal frames are offset by modern channel tufted cushions that boast maximum comfort, so the conversation will last well after the last drink is poured. The Marc stools are available in your choice of black or grey soft faux leather upholstery with a brushed stainless-steel frame in two industry standard heights: 26 inch counter height or 30 inch bar height.Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- This ship fully assembled to you and make re decorating a breeze by allowing you go from box to table in no time!
- Our bar height stools have a comfortable seat height of 30" and our counter height stools hold you at a convenient 26" seat height.
- Make clean up a breeze and easily wipe away any spills or messes in seconds allowing you more time to enjoy and less time cleaning.
- The metal footrest is ideal for propping your feet up while socializing or eating at your kitchen island or pub table. In addition, this stool has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The Marc Modern Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar and Counter Stools are available to you in your choice of black or grey faux leather upholstery.
- The 360 degrees full swivel function allows optimal mobility and allows you to join in on the conversation from any part of your kitchen or bar area.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||24.00"W x 18.00"D x 43.00"H
||44.75"W x 22.75"D x 19.25"H
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Grey Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.