Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Montreal Barstool offers an optimized 360-degree swivel function supported by a tall back design that is certain to impress any guest. This stylish Bar Stool features a durable metal frame design and sturdy wooden seat that compliment each other beautifully and assure long-lasting quality. The Barstool's thick metal legs feature a round footrest for enhanced user support while seated. The tips of the Barstool's legs feature rubber nibs to prevent the Montreal from damaging hardwood or tile floors. The Montreal is 30 in. tall and optimized for use with any bar height counter or pub table. The Montreal features a Mineral finished frame and comes with either Dust Oak Wood Veneer or Grey Walnut Wood. An excellent choice for any contemporary home, the Montreal is certain to please. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 23"W x 24"D x 37-41"H SH: 26-30"
- 360-degree swivel function allows for a wide range of movement without compromising on durability
- Incredibly comfortable foam-padded cushion will keep you relaxed all day long
- Wooden seat and backrest add charm to the sleek, contemporary metal frame
- Great for kitchens, dining rooms, home office spaces, commercial settings, or any living space in your home
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- This product ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
||23"W x 24"D x 37-41"H SH: 26-30"
||22"W x 19"D x 28"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Metal, Wood, Faux Leather, Foam,
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.