The Armen Living Messina Modern Walnut and Metal Dining Room Table is an elegant piece that is perfect for any household décor. The stylish Messina features a Walnut finish, black powder coated and golden stainless steel tube legs that are complemented by a sleek Walnut veneer tabletop. The solid wood construction of the Messina makes it a traditional table with a contemporary twist - dependable, yet exceptionally modern. The Messina's rectangular frame is designed to fit perfectly in the dining room but is practical enough to serve well in just about any room of the house. This item is a versatile piece that can be ideal for dining and kitchen, or even in large living room space as a display table for entertainment.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The heavy-duty stainless steel legs with a solid and strong tabletop, which is crafted to be extra stable and sturdy, giving you years of enjoyment!
- This dining table features rich and striking gold chrome legs that make the Messina absoulutely stand out against most other dining tables.
- Ideal for the breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to four people
||29.53" H x 62.99" W x 35.43" D
||41.00" H x 6.00" W x 67.50" D
|Quantity in Box
||Walnut Wood, Metal
||Walnut Wood Top
||Black full matt powder coated legs + gold connection
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.