Description The Medley Backless Bar Height Barstool may not be your typical barstool, but don't let its stature fool you; this barstool can, and will, make for an addition to your small kitchen or bar. Suited for a smaller or shorter space, the Medley will fit just where you need it to. The backless design allows you to save space vertically, allowing even possible storage underneath a bar when it's not being used. But don't think because of its size the Medley lacks on comfort; the Gray Faux Leather upholstery not only looks great but offers a rather comfortable place to rest, and the Brushed Stainless Steel finish everywhere else provides the proper structure and style for the small area in your home. This Armen Living Medley Barstool comes in 26" counter or 30" bar height.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Product Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 26"H SH: 26"
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Medley Contemporary Backless Barstool with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish and Grey Faux Leather
- Backless stool allows for easy storage under tables and bars
- Unique Brushed Stainless Steel frame includes footrest for added support
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
||18"W x 18"D x 26"H SH: 26"
||27" H x 19" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.