Description The Armen Living Neo Modern Fabric Set of 2 Metal Dining Room Chairs is a wonderfully simplistic and creatively designed seating option for your living space. The sturdy metal legs and reinforced chair seat and back are crafted to be stable, sturdy, and strong; giving you years of enjoyment! The fabric upholstered seat and back stand out as they contrast the light-wood chair back. The Neo features an incredibly comfortable seat cushion to keep you in a constant state of relaxation. The legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent scratching or sliding on floors and help maintain everyday wear and tear. With an aesthetic that can blend into any style of living space, place the Neo chairs anywhere in your home!
- The Neo chairs feature rubber caps on the bottom of each leg that offer saferty against scratches on your hardwood or tile floors.
- The Neo comes in a set of two chairs, giving you the option to mix and match around the house or place them both together!
- Not only does it enhance the appearance of the Neo, the velvet upholstery also creates an absolutely divine user experience with its incredibly soft texture.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Armen Living offers a unique variety of color and finish options that are sure to fit into any existing design theme. The Neo is available in your choice of Gray or Rose Pink color options.
- The upholstered seat is filled with wonderful foam-padding, which are soft and full of elasticity. In a classic shape with an open back, so you feel and breathable even if you're stuck to any desk or table.
||31.69" H x 19.69" W x 22.24" D
||53.15"W x 22.83"D x 21.65"H
|Quantity in Box
||Rose Pink Velvet
||Gold Chrome Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.