The Naomi Bar Table from Armen Living is a contemporary bar table that adds a touch of pure sophistication to a kitchen, bar or lounge area, or even a breakfast nook. It features a strong and striking stainless steel x-shaped base, giving it a sleek and stunning visual. The round tempered glass top completes the elegant look, while also contributing to the durability of this piece. Modern in style, this table is perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine after work or enjoying an entertaining a small group of guests. Pair it with any of the bar stools from any of our collections at Armen Living.
- The Naomi features a tempered glass tabletop - lightening the burden of worrying about the durability of a glass table. It has the look and the strength you've been searching for.
- This bar table combines modern and contemporary aesthetic, which is perfect for any style of home. The Naomi will add refinement to your home and will enrich the decor in any room!
- This bar table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - wipe with a cloth and you're done!
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step-by-step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||36.00" H x 36.00" W x 36.00" D
||36.00" H x 31.00" W x 31.00" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||2.00" H x 31.00" W x 38.00" D
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Glass, Stainless Steel
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.