Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Nova transitional metal barstool is a wonderful addition to the contemporary household. This modern 360-degree swivel barstool bears a unique cross back design that is accented perfectly by the Nova's plush faux leather upholstered seat. The metal frame is sturdy, stylish and includes a footrest attachment for added comfort. This unique modern barstool features ford black upholstery and comes in two frame finish styles; black metal and mineral. The Nova is available in a 26-inch counter and 30-inch bar height. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- The legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent the dresser from sliding on or scratching floors
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- Sturdy metal construction with high-quality materials that will give you years of enjoyment
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- The Armen Living Nova transitional metal barstool is a wonderful addition to the contemporary household
- Elegant plush upholstery is guaranteed to offer the highest degree of comfort and satisfaction
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 42"H SH: 26"
||42" H x 19" W x 19" D
||28" H x 23" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Faux Leather/Leatherette
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.