Description Incorporate a standout piece of furniture that provides as much style as it does function with the Natalie 26" Counter Height Vintage Grey Faux Leather Upholstery and Black Metal Bar Stool from Armen Living. The chic metal frame features strong flared legs and a convenient ring footrest that are further accented by the unique cross back design. The high-density foam cushion is wrapped in luxurious faux leather upholstery that keeps you comfortably seated and makes clean up a breeze. The high back of the Natalie kitchen stool features excellent lumbar support and ergonomic properties to keep your back healthy and properly aligned. The armless design allows you to pull the Natalie up to any kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar. The Natalie bar or counter stool can easily fit into your existing home decor as it's available in your choice of a brushed stainless steel with vintage grey faux leather upholstery or a black metal finish with vintage grey faux leather upholstery.
- Weight Capacity: 250
- Upholstered back rest provides comfort and excellent lumbar support
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 20"D x 42"H SH: 30"
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height
- Seat Height: 30" Seat Width: 18" Seat Depth: 18" Back Height: 12" Leg Height: 28"
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Round foot rest adds a nice stylistic accent while balancing the barstool
||19"W x 20"D x 42"H SH: 30"
||32" H x 20" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.