Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Natalie Contemporary armless barstool is an ideal piece for any modern household. Combining the durability of a brushed stainless steel frame with the elegance of Vintage Grey faux leather, the Natalie presents a contemporary aesthetic without compromising on product quality. The Natalie's tall back features a unique design inclusive of comfort with an upholstered backrest providing excellent lumbar support. The sleek, armless design endows the Natalie with a practical appearance. The Natalie's legs are accented by a round footrest and tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors. The Natalie is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Weight Capacity: 250
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
- Upholstered back rest provides comfort and excellent lumbar support
- Round foot rest adds a nice stylistic accent while balancing the barstool
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Seat Height: 26" Seat Width: 18" Seat Depth: 18" Back Height: 12" Leg Height: 24"
- Available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
||19"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
||28" H x 20" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.