The Armen Living Newark contemporary dining table is a beautiful piece, certain to enhance the beauty of any modern home. The Armen Living Newark contemporary dining table is a beautiful piece, certain to enhance the beauty of any modern home. The Newark's durable Grey Powder Coat finish metal frame is accompanied by a stylish Rustic Black Wood Laminate top. This excellent combination of materials results in a quality product that is as reliable as it is stylish. The Newark's practical design includes a rectangular top and a two leg base complete with floor protectors to prevent scratches on hardwood and tile. The Newark dining table is ideal for the dining room, but versatile enough to function well in just about any room of the house. Pair the Newark with the accompanying barstool and dining chair set for a cohesive home furnishing experience.
- Perfect when coupled with the Newark dining chair set
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Unique legs are dependable and in keeping with contemporary style
- Product Dimensions: 63"W x 35,5"D x 30"H
- Sleek rectangular design is practical, yet aesthetically pleasing
- Newark Modern Dining Table in Gray Powder Coat Finish and Rusted Black Laminate Wood
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||30" H x 63" W x 35.5" D
||4" H x 39" W x 66" D 6" H x 32" W x 34" D
||73, 18 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Wood Laminate, Metal
||Gray Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.