Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area.The Armen Living Newark contemporary armless dining chair is an ideal item for any modern household. The chair's Grey Powder Coat finish metal frame design includes a sled leg base, adding to the contemporary aesthetic charm of the piece. The Newark's tall, ribbed back and seat are foam-padded, providing excellent user support. The Newark features stylish accents such as the diamond designs on the chair's back. The small details on the piece add to its stylistic appeal without compromising on the chair's practicality. Pair the Newark with the dining table and barstool of the same name to create a complete home furnishing experience. The stylish Newark dining chair is available in Espresso Faux Leather and is sold in a set of 2. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Unique scale-like back stitching is chic and stylish
- Product Dimensions: 18,5"W x 23,5"D x 37"H SH: 19"
- The contemporary sled leg design is refined, but also practical and durable
- Newark Modern Dining Chair in Gray Powder Coat Finish and Espresso Faux Leather
- Features foam padded ribbed back and seat that provide exceptional comfort
- Sold in a set of 2 and perfect when coupled with the newark dining table
- Weight capacity per seat: 250 pounds
- This product ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||37" H x 18.5" W x 23.5" D
||19" H x 28" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Espresso Faux Leather
||Faux Leather, Foam, Plywood, Metal, Polyester
||80% Polyester, 20% PU
||Gray Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.