Description Transform any space into the perfect place to dine and entertain with our Odet rectangular dining room table in concrete and black metal. Architectural in its build and construction, the concrete tabletop gracefully rests upon a sculptural metallic base. Simple and striking, our dining table blends the two finest materials to entertain and impress your guest. Our dining table is generously sized at 87 inches length to comfortably seat 8 people. Perfect for both everyday meals and fancy feasts, the dining table can bring a dose of elegance to your living room, dining room, or kitchen.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Product Dimensions: 30" H x 87" W x 39" L
- Timeless and versatile design that befits any dining area.
- Made with concrete and iron, our dining table supports a durable and sturdy construction to last for years to come. The dining table can support up to 220 lbs.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The Odet rectangular dining table comfortably accommodates 6 - 8 people.
- Our dining table remains easy to clean and maintain.
||87.00"W x 39.00"D x 30.00"H
||20.00" H x 24.00" W x 31.00" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||8.00" H x 44.00" W x 92.00" D
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Dining Room, Dining Room Tables
||Black Brushed Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.