Description The Armen Living Pia contemporary barstool is an excellent choice for the contemporary household. The Pia's original sleek appearance is made possible by the combination of durable Brushed Stainless Steel and stylish Black faux leather upholstery. The Pia's upholstered seat features a 360 degree swivel that allows for a wide range of movement and easy socialization. The straight legs are accented by the inclusion of a convenient footrest and tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the Pia will not damage hardwood or tile floors when moved. The Pia barstool is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
- Beautiful straight leg design includes rubber nibs to prevent damage to hardwood and tile floors
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 18"D x 46"H SH: 30"
- 360 degree swivel and footrest allow for enhanced user motion and comfort
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Faux leather upholstered seat and back design provide padded user support, assuring a relaxing experience
||23"W x 18"D x 46"H
||23" H x 20" W x 29" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.