Description The Armen Living Perlo industrial barstool is a terrific choice for the contemporary household. This modern stool features durable Industrial Gray finish metal construction. The Perlo's round seat and tall back are made of pine wood, acting as a perfect stylistic compliment to the industrial frame design. The pine seat features a corkscrew mechanism, allowing the user to adjust the barstool's height to better fit their needs. The conical base includes a footrest for added support and four legs tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the stool will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. The beautiful Perlo is ideal for the home bar, but versatile enough to act as additional seating in just about any room of the house.
- Conical base design features round footrest for added support
- Product Dimensions: 17,5"W x 17,5"D x 41-47"H SH: 27.5-33.5"
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Perlo Industrial Adjustable Stool in Industrial Grey Finish and Pine Wood Seat
- Tall back design provides excellent lumbar support without detracting from rustic appearance
- Features adjustable height mechanism, allowing for use with any standard counter or bar
||41-47" H x 17.5" W x 17.5" D
||26" H x 19" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Pine wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.