Description Make a style statement with our Picadilly 4 door sideboard in acacia and concrete. Featuring a concrete top paired harmoniously with rich and lively grains of Acacia, our console buffet is sure to enliven your modern home. Our low-profile sideboard is perched upon an antique brass base to flawlessly complement the organic textures of Acacia. The buffet blends the three finest materials to bring sophisticated glam to your living room, dining room, entryway, bedroom, or home office. Acacia is the hardest of all hardwoods, characterized by high density and resilience. It is resistant to rot, weatherproof, and immune to fungi and insects. It provides ample storage to function as a buffet or bar, large enough to house a tv for use as a media unit or add some flair to your home office and use this buffet cabinet as an office cabinet.
- Product Dimensions: 34" H x 80" W x 18" L
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Acacia is the hardest of all hardwoods, characterized by high density and resilience. It is resistant to rot, weatherproof, and immune to fungi and insects.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The Picadilly collection is ideal for entertaining! This collection features a buffet sideboard cabinet, console table, coffee table, and dining table.
- Our sideboard remains easy to clean and maintain.
- Brings a touch of luxury and sophistication to your home.
- Our Picadilly 4 door sideboard provides ample storage to serve as your buffet, bar, media unit, or office cabinet.
||80"W x 18"D x 34"H
||84" W x 22" D x 30" H
|Quantity in Box
||Concrete, Acacia Wood, Metal
||Brown Brushed Finish
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.