Description Bring a touch of luxury and style to your dining area with our Picadilly rectangular dining table in acacia wood and concrete. Crafted to perfection, the sleek concrete tabletop is elevated upon sculptural legs to show off the lively grains and tonal variation of acacia. Showcasing the warmth of natural textures with a luxurious touch of brass, the dining table enables to create a warm and stylish setting for your friends and family. Acacia is the hardest of all hardwoods, characterized by high density and resilience. It is resistant to rot, weatherproof, and immune to fungi and insects. Comfortably seating up to 8 people, the table can ensure a wholesome dining experience in your living room, dining room, or kitchen.
- The Picadilly collection is ideal for entertaining! This collection features a buffet sideboard cabinet, console table, coffee table, and dining table.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- The Picadilly rectangular dining table comfortably accommodates 6 - 8 people.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Brings a touch of luxury and sophistication to your dining area.
- Product Dimensions: 30" H x 87" W x 43" L
- Our dining table remains easy to clean and maintain.
- Acacia is the hardest of all hardwoods, characterized by high density and resilience. It is resistant to rot, weatherproof, and immune to fungi and insects.
||30" H x 87" W x 43" D
||9" H x 92" W x 49" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||11" H x 55" W x 33" D
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Concrete, Acacia Wood, Metal
||Brown Brushed Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.