Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Panda mid-century dining chair is a great way to bring the comforts of yesteryear into your modern life. The sleek design of this contemporary marvel combines a softly curved hardwood walnut frame with an elegantly padded back. The seat is wide and accommodating as well, making this side chair a wonderful comfort piece for the living or dining room. The Panda's sturdy metal legs are rounded off and tapered with a stylish walnut wood finish. The Panda is upholstered in your choice of exquisite fabric, available in gray and brown, or faux leather black.
- Medium high open back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- The box style with walnut accent along the exterior of the chair is both unique and eye catching anywhere in your home
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detail instructions
- Walnut wood exterior with open back slot design for cool breathable seating
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 25"D x 31"H SH: 18"
- Great for kitchen, dining, home office spaces, commercial settings or any living space in your home
- Mid-century modern and contemporary but can blend into any design providing an inviting centerpiece for your guests
- Thick semi firm cushion to keep you comfortable all-day long
||31" H x 20" W x 25" D
||22"W x 23"D x 18"H
|Quantity in Box
||Walnut Wood, Metal, Fabric
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.