Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Prinz modern swivel barstool is an elegant piece of furniture ideal for the contemporary home. The sturdy brushed stainless steel frame and plush faux leather upholstery provide the assurance of durability while detracting nothing from the comfort of this chic luxury item. Stylish and practical, the Prinz's style is matched brilliantly by its versitility, making it a perfect fit in just about any room of the house. The Prinz comes in two sleek colors, black and gray, and is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 34"H SH: 26"
- Low back stool allows for easy storage under tables and bars
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Elegant brushed stainless steel construction is enhanced by comfortable faux leather upholstery
- 360-degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Thicker memory foam cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Footrest provides added user support while serving as a stylish accent
- Great for kitchen, dining, commercial settings or any other living spaces in your home
||22"W x 22"D x 35"H
||29"W x 23"D x 22"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
||100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.