Description Style meets comfort with the Armen Living Prinz 26" Counter Height Swivel Black Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar Stool. The Prinz counter stool is a perfect furniture addition to any home or apartment regardless of the design theme. A strong metal or brushed steel base makes for the perfect balance of modern elegance. This kitchen stool features a 360-degree swivel function which increases mobility and allows you or your guests to stay engaged regardless of their place in the room. The sleek, smooth lines featured throughout the body of this chair combined with the look of the soft faux leather upholstery create harmony throughout this piece. The Prinz bar and counter height stool is available to you in bar height 30" and counter height 26" which makes it easy to use at your kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar. The Prinz bar or counter stool is available in your choice of a brushed stainless-steel finish with black or grey faux leather upholstery or a black metal finish with grey faux leather upholstery.
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Footrest provides added user support while serving as a stylish accent
- Elegant brushed stainless steel construction is enhanced by comfortable faux leather upholstery
- Great for kitchen, dining, commercial settings or any other living spaces in your home
- Thicker memory foam cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Low back stool allows for easy storage under tables and bars
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 38"H SH: 30"
- 360-degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
||22"W x 22"D x 38"H
||32"W x 23"D x 22"H
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
||100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.