Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Puma contemporary dining chair includes a unique conical base design that makes it a standout piece in an otherwise bland market. The Puma's impressive Black Steel legs are coated in sleek Black Powder and features rubber nibs, assuring that the chair will not damage hardwood and tile floors. This beautiful dining chair is certain to not only attract attention, but keep your guests comfortable as well. The Puma's tall, straight back design, added armrests, and comfortable seat are all padded with supportive foam, providing an exceptional and relaxing dining experience. The Puma's sleek Grey Fabric upholstery is very much in keeping with the chair's stylized contemporary appearance. The elegant Puma is available with either a Black Brushed Wood or Walnut Glazed Wood seat frame design.
- Designed for the dining room, but versatile enough for just about any room of the house
- Original conical leg frame features added floor protectors to prevent damage to hardwood and tile
- Tall back and arms offer exceptional user comfort and support
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20,5"W x 23"D x 32"H SH: 18"
||18.5" H x 20.5" W x 23" D
||20" H x 25" W x 22" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.