Description Add a modern flair to your kitchen island or pub table with the Payton Industrial Swivel Wood and Metal stool. A sleek metal frame complimented with a warm wood back and seat allow this stool to easily fit into any design theme from Modern Farmhouse to Industrial to Rustic. The Payton is available in your choice of Black or Walnut wood and 26" or 30" heights.
Included: 1 Stool
Seat Material: Wood
Frame Material: Metal
Seat Height: 25"Counter Stool: 29" Bar Stool
Colors: Brown and Black
Assembly Required: Yes
Note: Fabric Color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
Comes with 1-year limited warranty
- Slim, curved, open armrests with form fitting back
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 20.5"D x 36.5"H SH: 25"
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- An ideal dining room choice, but practical enough to serve well in just about any room of the house
- 360 degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- Black powder coated steel frame assures longevity and dependable design
- This product ships in one box with easy and quick set up
- Rubber protectors on the legs of the chair to prevent scratching floors
- Weight capacity: holds up to 250 pounds
||20"W x 20.5"D x 36.5"H
||24"W x 24"D x 13"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black Steel, Plywood
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.