The Armen Living Robin mid-century modern dining accent side chairs are an epitome of artistic beauty. This contemporary chair's stylish curved back and attractive fabric upholstery make it a standout piece in the modern home. Do not overlook the details of this elegant side chair, the durable wood frame, covered in plush fabric upholstery makes the Robin exceptionally inviting. This simple but unique design that you can play up or down in any room in your home. It is the perfect size for small spaces such as dorm rooms or apartment or it can be used to entertain large gatherings in style. The high cushion back is ideal for posture alignment and an unmatched support for days on end. The foundation of the product is supported by solid ash wood for a sturdy and stylish look without comprising practicality and functionality of this item. This item is a versatile piece that can be ideal for dining, kitchen or even home office desk chairs. This product ships in one box with easy and quick set up. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship and the integrity of our product by offer 1-year warranty for all our products. The Robin dining chair is available in Gray upholstery and comes in a set of 2.
- The beautiful walnut wood adds a rich, striking aesthetic to any dining room of kitchen
- Product Dimensions: 18,5"W x 21"D x 35,5"H SH: 18,5"
- Stylishly curved back is visually appealing yet practical
- Designed to have an impressive weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Robin Modern Side Chair in Walnut Wood Finish and Grey Fabric
- The foam-padded seats will keep you relaxed and comfortable
- The floor protectors on the legs prevent scratches and scrapes on floors
- The Robin dining chairs ship in one box, ready to be used for your immediate enjoyment
||18.5" W x 21" D x 35.5" H SH: 18.5"
||19" W x 28" D x 37" H
|Quantity in Box
||Fabric, Sponge, Plywood, Solid Ash
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.