The Armen Living Remy industrial barstool features an original design that is certain to enhance the beauty of any industrial household. This stylish modern stool features a durable Industrial Copper finish metal frame accompanied by a sturdy pine wood seat. This combination of materials assures the Remy's durability without compromising on the stool's novel appearance. The Remy's seat is backless, allowing for easy transportation around the home. The barstool's corkscrew mechanism allows the user to adjust the height to their desired level. The column base features a footrest and four legs tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the Remy will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. The novel Remy stool is perfect for the home bar, but compact and versatile enough to serve as additional seating in just about any room of the house. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Backless design allows for easy transportation around the home
- Unique star base design includes round footrest and floor protectors to prevent scratches
- Remy Industrial Adjustable Stool in Industrial Copper Finish and Pine Wood Seat
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 18,5"W x 18,5"D x 26-30"H SH: 26-30"
- Features adjustable height mechanism, allowing for use with any standard counter or bar
||26-30" H x 18.5" W x 18.5" D
||11" H x 15" W x 15" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Pine wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.