Description The Remy Adjustable Height Pine Wood and Copper Backless Bar Stool from Armen Living is the perfect addition to any home or apartment. Despite its simplicity and minimal design tropes, industrial style manages to create a bold statement. The juxtaposition of modern vs timeworn makes for a great, layered and considered statement. The Remy's copper column base features a footrest and four legs tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the Remy will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. The seats height is easily adjusted and allows for you to use the Remy at any surface whether is in the kitchen, office, home bar, or den. The backless design creates a visual design benefit for small rooms, the fact that there is no back means you can push the bar stools right under the bar top or counter top. Another benefit of backless bar stools is that you can spin completely around on them. For rooms with multiple uses, such as great rooms, this can be very useful. The novel Remy industrial kitchen stool is perfect for the home bar, but compact and versatile enough to serve as additional seating in just about any room of the house.
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 18,5"W x 18,5"D x 26-30"H SH: 26-30"
- Remy Industrial Adjustable Stool in Industrial Copper Finish and Pine Wood Seat
- Unique star base design includes round footrest and floor protectors to prevent scratches
- Backless design allows for easy transportation around the home
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Features adjustable height mechanism, allowing for use with any standard counter or bar
||26-30" H x 18.5" W x 18.5" D
||11" H x 15" W x 15" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Pine wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.