Description The Revival Concrete and Oak Round Dining Table is a uniquely designed, one-of-a-kind pieces from the creators at Armen Living. The alluring look of the tapered black brushed oak column is what makes this piece so original. The biggest advantage of a pedestal table is the seating gained because there are no legs on the corners. The over 1" thick concrete tabletop is strong and wide. The symmetry involved in this piece is an eye-catching feature that will never fail to garner attention. The benefits of concrete furniture go far beyond their strength. There is nothing like the look of elegant, concrete furniture and tables to complete an indoor or outdoor landscape.
- Never worry about stains or spills either, this table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - just wipe clean and you re finished.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Product Dimensions: 47"W x 47"D x 30"H
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- This table is built with a strong concrete tabletop - sustainable and sturdy, you receive years of enjoyment from this wonderful piece of furniture.
- Ideal for a kitchen, bar area, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to five people.
||47.00"W x 47.00"D x 30.00"H
||7.00" H x 53.00" W x 53.00" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||32.00" H x 22.00" W x 22.00" D
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Dining Room, Dining Room Tables
||Concrete, Oak Wood
||Medium Grey Concrete Top
||Medium Grey Concrete / Black Brush oak
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.