Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Saugus transitional swivel barstool is a luxurious yet practical addition. The Saugus's design endows it with a versatility that is adaptable to a variety of dining room and kitchen arrangements. This comfortable, yet practical piece comes in two styles: bandero tobacco seat with a mineral finish and bandero expresso with an auburn bay finish. The Saugus sports a walnut wood paneled straight back. The Saugus is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 20.5"W x 18"D x 40.5"H SH: 26"
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- Upholstered barstool with straight back help keep your back supported and aligned
- Elegant bandero espresso fabric upholstery works wonderfully with beautiful metal frame to enhance your home décor
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- The legs are capped with rubber plates to prevent sliding on or scratching floors
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
||41" H x 20.275" W x 18" D
||28.69" H x 22.05" W x 19.69" D
|Quantity in Box
||Iron, Walnut Wood, Plywood, Fabric, Foam
||100% Polyester, Urethane Foam
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.