Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Sandy contemporary barstool brings a new meaning to the phrase "luxury living. " This exceptionally beautiful stool is built for the home bar or kitchen and designed for an impressive degree of comfort and aesthetic appeal. The Sandy's tall back, armless design allows for easy carrying around the home without compromising on support. The stool's steel-framed and plump, foam padded faux leather upholstered cushion are a great combination, delivering an equal measure of aesthetic appeal and function. The Sandy's 360-degree swivel seat allows for easy movement while seated. The added footrest at the base of the stool offers additional support, while the floor protectors on the tips of the Sandy's legs assure that the stool will not damage hardwood or tile floors when moved. The elegant Sandy is sold in two impressive design styles; A Matte Black finish variant with a sleek Vintage Grey Faux Leather upholstered cushion and a Mineral finish variant with a Ford Black Faux Leather cushion. Both design choices are sold in two industry-standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30-inch bar height. Product Dimensions: 25.5"W x 20.5"D x 42"H SH: 30". Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Tall back features a unique clam shell shape and stylish transitional pattern that is certain to impress guests
- The strong metal frame is crafted to be durable, giving you years of enjoyment
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Plump, foam padded seat cushion provides excellent user support
- Convenient footrest for comfortability while sitting
- Legs are tipped with rubber protectors to prevent scratching floors
- Product Dimensions: 25,5"W x 20,5"D x 42"H SH: 30"
- The Sandy ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||25.5"W x 20.5"D x 42"H SH: 30"
||21"W x 19"D x 33"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Metal, Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.