Description Add a touch of mid-century modern glamour to your home with the Shelly 26" Counter Height Swivel Brown Faux Leather and Walnut Wood Bar Stool from Armen Living. The retro silhouette exudes timeless appeal that would easily fit into any home regardless of the existing design theme. The Shelly kitchen stool features a beautiful wood frame and seat back that wrap around a luxurious high-density foam cushioned back and seat. Upholstered in soft faux leather upholstery, the Shelly provides a full mobility with a 360-degree swivel function that enables you to engage with your guests regardless of their place in the room at parties or gatherings, making this ideal for entertaining. The open seat back provides breathable seating and allows for easy movement around your home. Available in a 26" or 30" seat height, the Shelly stool can easily incorporate into your kitchen, office, home bar, or den. The Shelly Swivel Faux Leather and Wood Bar or Counter Stool is available in your choice of a walnut wood finish with brown or cream faux leather upholstery or a black wood finish with grey faux leather upholstery.
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
- 360° swivel, foam padded Seat, Sturdy Chromed metal footrest
- High density cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Curved round medium high padded back for all day comfort
- Medium high cushioned back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- The convenient footrest, constructed of chrome provide exceptional support and stability
- Product Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 41"H SH: 30"
- Sturdy walnut wood finished Construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux Leather upholstery
- Chrome and Wood structure provide longevity and durability
||18"W x 18"D x 41"H
||20"W x 20"D x 32"H
|Quantity in Box
||Brown Faux Leather
||Wood, Leatherette, Metal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.