Description The Sloan 26" Industrial Grey and Pine Wood X-Back Counter Height Bar Stool is a perfect addition to any home or apartment. The stationary frame features beautiful back and leg accents, endowing the barstool with a novel charm that is certain to attract attention from your guests for many years to come. The armless design allows you to use the Sloan at your kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar. The "X" back serves both as a beautiful design feature, provides additional lumbar support, and makes moving the Sloan around your home effortlessly. A square footrest and floor protectors on the feet of this kitchen stool ensure the stool will not slip on or scratch your floors, further accentuating its convenience. It's square seat and back are comprised from pine wood and the contrast against the black makes this a stand-out piece of furniture.
- Armless, low back design provide excellent support while maintaining practical aesthetic
- Includes floor protectors to prevent scratches on hardwood and tile
- Features footrest for added user leg support
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Sloan Industrial 26" Counter Stool in Industrial Grey Finish and Pine Wood Seat
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Product Dimensions: 19,5"W x 20,5"D x 38"H SH: 30"
||38" H x 19.5" W x 20.5" D
||40" H x 21" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Pine wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.