The Armen Living Sloan industrial barstool is a great choice for the contemporary household. The Sloan is made of durable Industrial Grey metal and includes a pine wood low back and complimentary square seat. The Sloan's stationary frame features beautiful back and leg accents, endowing the barstool with a novel charm that is certain to attract attention at your next social gathering. The Sloan's straight, four leg base includes a footrest for added support and features floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. The beautiful Sloan comes assembled and is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Sloan Industrial 26" Counter Stool in Industrial Grey Finish and Pine Wood Seat
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Features footrest for added user leg support
- Includes floor protectors to prevent scratches on hardwood and tile
- Armless, low back design provide excellent support while maintaining practical aesthetic
- Product Dimensions: 19,5"W x 20,5"D x 38"H SH: 30"
||38" H x 19.5" W x 20.5" D
||40" H x 21" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, Pine wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.