The Saturn 26" Counter Height Swivel Black Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar Stool from Armen Living is a unique addition to any home or apartment. The Saturn's soft faux leather upholstery is wrapped around a high-density cushion that cover the back and seat of the kitchen stool, providing you with optimal comfort. The 360-degree swivel motion allows your guests to stay engaged at parties or gatherings regardless of their place in the room, making this the perfect stool for entertaining! The Saturn is ideal for any room in your house, such as your kitchen, office, home bar, or den due to the availability of 2 seat height options. The open seat back provides breathable seating and allows for easy movement around your home. The sturdy frame consists of a 4 leg-base that includes a ring footrest and floor protectors, ensuring the Saturn will not damage your floors, further accentuating its convenience. The Saturn Bar or Counter Stool is available in a brushed stainless-steel finish with grey or black faux leather, an auburn bay metal finish with brown faux leather, or a mineral metal finish with vintage black faux leather upholstery.
- Durable metal frame design assures quality construction without compromising on aesthetic appeal
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- Tall back design and padded cushion provide excellent user support and are appealing to the eye
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with clear instructions
- Plump, foam padded seat cushion provides excellent user support
||21"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
||26" H x 21" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel. Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.