Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Saturn mid-century Armless Barstool is a unique addition that is certain to enhance the beauty of any modern household. Featuring a durable brushed stainless steel frame design, the Saturn assures durability without compromising on aesthetic pleasure. The Saturns plush black faux leather seat is foam padded and features a 360° swivel function, allowing for enhanced user mobility. The Saturns unique low back features an upholstered top and offers excellent lumbar support. The straight led design of this unique barstool includes a round footrest and floor protectors, assuring that the Saturn will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors when moved. The elegant Saturn is available in 2-industry standard sizes; 26 in. counter and 30 in. bar height. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Durable metal frame design assures quality construction without compromising on aesthetic appeal
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- Tall back design and padded cushion provide excellent user support and are appealing to the eye
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with clear instructions
- Plump, foam padded seat cushion provides excellent user support
||21"W x 20"D x 38"H SH: 26"
||26" H x 21" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel. Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.