Description Add a touch of mid-century modern magic to your home with the Armen Living Sonia 26" Swivel Brown Faux Leather and Walnut Wood Counter Stool. Designed with comfort and style in mind, the Sonia features a 360-degree swivel that allows you to easily interact with your friends and family regardless of their place in the room! The curved wood low back is ideal for posture alignment and an unmatched support, its opening is perfect for breathable easy seating. The Sonia features a high-density foam cushion and beautiful faux leather upholstery that will allow you to sit or entertain for hours on end. The foundation of the product is supported by wood and chrome footrest for a chic and stylish aesthetic without comprising practicality and functionality of this item. The Sonia Swivel Faux Leather and Wood Counter u0026amp; Bar Stool is available in a Walnut Finish with Brown, Grey, or Cream faux leather upholstery or Black Wood with Grey faux leather upholstery and a 26" or 30" seat height.
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 35"H SH: 30"
- Curved low back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- Modern and Contemporary but can blend into any design providing an inviting centerpiece for your guests
- Thicker cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Sturdy walnut wood Construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux Leather upholstery
- Chrome and Wood structure provide longevity and durability
- 360° swivel, foam padded Seat, Sturdy Chromed metal footrest
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
- The convenient chrome footrest, constructed of durable metal provide exceptional support and stability
||35" H x 19" W x 19" D
||32" H x 20" W x 18" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Wood, Leatherette, Metal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.