Description The Solange Concrete and Black Metal Rectangular Dining Table is a work of art produced by Armen Living. The black edge metal legs feature a hex-grate design that is intricate and delicate, also providing a contrast in color and texture that will give your dining room a modern look. The strong Gray concrete tabletop is durable, smooth, sleek, and easy to clean - giving you more time to focus on more important things in your home and not worry about our product. Seat up to 8 of your closest friends and family at the Solange Concrete and Black Metal Rectangular Dining Table.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Ideal for a kitchen, bar area, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to eight people.
- Product Dimensions: 87"W x 39"D x 30"H
- This table is built with a strong concrete tabletop - sustainable and sturdy, you receive years of enjoyment from this wonderful piece of furniture.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Never worry about stains or spills either, this table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - just wipe clean and you re finished.
||87.00" W x 39.00" D x 30.00" H
||92.00" W x 45.00" D x 8.00" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||34.00" W x 34.00" D x 30.00" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Medium Grey Concrete / Black Highlight Edge Metal Legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.