Description Create an industrial accent in your dining room with this round four-seat dining table. This Armen Living Pinni dining table feature solid concrete top and base with metal accent lines along the top and bottom of the based to create a feel of luxury. This carefully crafted table also feature wide round pedestal base to ensure the longevity and durability of the product. The Pinni Dining Table will blend into any style home because its simplistic but yet classic design providing an inviting centerpiece for your dinner guests. The Pinnie round dining table is available in your choice of a light concrete finish with bronze accent or dark concrete finish with gold accent.
- Blend nicely into any style home because its simplistic yet classic design providing an inviting centerpiece for your dinner guests
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- The silky-smooth surface feels comfortable to the touch with abundance tabletop space
- Two tone finish with neutral concrete with antique brass metal accent
- This beautiful dining table seat up to 6 guests
- Table Dimensions: 39.4 W X 39.4 D X 29.6 H
- NOTE: Color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
||39.00"W x 39.00"D x 30.00"H
||Box 1: 5.00" H x 44.00" W x 44.00" D Box 2: 35.00" H x 25.00" W x 25.00" D
||Box 1: 88 Pounds Box 2: 77 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Dining Room, Dining Room Tables
||Medium Grey Concrete Top
||Medium Grey Concrete/Bronze Painted
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.