This Storm modern adjustable swivel barstool is designed with a sturdy footrest and adjustable height lever to comfortably select your desired height. This piece has a uniquely designed backrest that provides a mid-century feel with a generous and comfortable seating area. The attractive chrome finish gives a fresh look to compliment your existing decor. Seat adjusts with a gas-lift mechanism in Chrome finish with Walnut wood and Faux Leather for the seating construction. Available in Black and Cream. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Product Dimensions: 18"W X 19"D X 33-43"H SH: 24-33"H Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 18"W x 19"D x 33-43"H SH: 24-32"
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Adjusts from counter to bar height with ease and simplicity with use of hydraulic lift
- Features beautiful walnut veneer and a clean chrome base
- Metal frame assures longevity from a dependable design
- Great for modern and contemporary living spaces and will update the decor in any room
||33-43" H x 18" W x 19" D
||19"W x 21"D x 15"H
|Quantity in Box
||Chrome, Wood, Leatherette
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.