Description The Tahiti transitional swivel barstool offers the perfect seating option to truly relax within. Completing the truly island look and feel, the finish is a beautiful Auburn Bay, traditional Brown Faux Leather allow the look of the backrest, seat, and legs to perfectly complement each other. In order to provide a truly optimal range of motion and comfort, the Tahiti barstool not only swivels smoothly, but is also is without armrests to ensure truly seamless movement and rotation of not only the barstool, but the person enjoying it as well. Available in 26" counter height or 30" bar height
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Elegant faux leather upholstery and auburn bay finished metal frame are stylish and sophisticated
- Tahiti barstool features a transitional aestehtic, accompanied by a modern edge
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- The ornate, thatched back and beautiful pleather cushion offers a island flair for any room in your home
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 45"H SH: 30"
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||45" H x 19" W x 19" D
||32" H x 22" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.