Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. Add elegance and charm to your bar or breakfast with the Tahiti transitional swivel barstool. With a tropical thatched and weaved look on the backrest, there is an unmistakable look of the islands. When you combine this with the beautiful Auburn Bay finish and pure Brown Faux Leather, this modern take on an island-style barstool completes any island bar look you're going for. The footrest provides additional comfort and convenience. The Tahiti transitional barstool has many ways it can be used in a variety of applications, and even offers the ability to swivel for added accessibility. Available in 26 counter height or 30 bar height. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Elegant faux leather upholstery and auburn bay finished metal frame are stylish and sophisticated
- Tahiti barstool features a transitional aestehtic, accompanied by a modern edge
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- The ornate, thatched back and beautiful pleather cushion offers a island flair for any room in your home
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 45"H SH: 30"
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||45" H x 19" W x 19" D
||32" H x 22" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.