The Armen living Tatum transitional dining chair is an excellent choice for the contemporary household. The Tatum quality mineral finish welded metal construction is accompanied by a durable grey Walnut wood top that assures dependability without compromising on the tables modern aesthetic qualities. The Tatum rectangular shape and massive 6 person seating capacity lends itself to a variety of seating arrangements around the home. Don't limit the Tatum to the dining room; The tables versatile design is practical and certain to match the aesthetics of just about any room of the house. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Product Dimensions: 72.5"W x 40.5"D x 30"H
- Legs are tipped with floor protectors, preventing sliding on or damaging hardwood and tile floors
- Product Dimensions: 72,5"W x 40,5"D x 30"H
- Designed to accommodate up to 6 people, excellent for dinner parties
- Solid hardwood table is crafted to be durable, giving you years of enjoyment
- Straight leg design is practical and contemporary
- Tabletop is easy to clean and simple to maintain
- The Tatum ships ready to be assembled, hassle-free with detailed instructions
||72.5" W x 40.5" D x 30" H
||75" W x 44" D x 7" H
|Quantity in Box
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.