Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Tammy contemporary dining chair offers a foam padded seat and tall back design that provides an optimal degree of user comfort and support. An excellent modern dining room choice, the Tammy is made of durable Steel complimented by Poplar wood. These elements along with the chair's exquisite foam-padded, Fabric upholstered seat, come together to provide you with a relaxing dining experience. The elegant Tammy features straight legs tipped with rubber nibs, assuring that the chair will not damage floors when moved. The beautiful Tammy is available in Charcoal Fabric and comes in your choice of a Black Powder Coated or Chrome Brushed finish. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Product Dimensions: 23"W x 22"D x 33"H SH: 19"
- Tall back design offers exceptional user lumbar support
- An ideal dining room choice, but practical enough to serve well in just about any room of the house
- Foam padded fabric upholstery leaves you feeling relaxed and comfortable
- Created with armrests to allow optimal user comfort and support
- Legs are tipped with rubber protectors to prevent scratching floors
- It is the perfect size for small spaces such as dorm rooms or apartment
- Solid metal structure for durability and longevity
||33" H x 23" W x 22" D
||20" H x 25" W x 22" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.