Description The Westmont 59" Rectangular Dining Table in Black Wood features a clean and minimalist silhouette that provides ample space for friends and family to gather. Four tapered and splayed legs support the rectangular tabletop to create a mid-century-inspired aesthetic. Rectangular dining tables are the go-to table shape for any dining area. It's practical, fits easily in a dining room, and most importantly, it looks great. Easily seating up to 6 guests, the Westmont is the perfect addition to any eat in kitchen or dining room! Dinner parties and family breakfasts serve up inviting ambiance with this retro-influenced yet contemporary dining table. The Westmont rectangular dining table is 59" wide and is available in your choice of a black or walnut wood finish.
- COLOR OPTIONS - The Westmont table is available in your choice of a Black or Walnut wood finish.
- SEATING MEASUREMENTS - This table is 29.5" high and can accommodate seat heights of 17" - 19".
- SEATING CAPACITY - This dining table easily seats up to 6 guests
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS - W: 59" x D: 35.4" x H: 29.5"
- RECTANGULAR TABLE - Rectangular tables tend to be more functional for larger groups and work well in long, narrow rooms.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - This table is constructed from long lasting and durable Rubberwood which is not prone to warping.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||59.00" W x 35.00" D x 30.00" H
||62.00" W x 39.00" D x 7.00" H
|Quantity in Box
||Walnut Rubberwood Top
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.